1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard plow help..

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by benabarlow, Dec 21, 2004.

1. benabarlow

benabarlow Member
    from vermont

Right side is stuck. I can hear the pump try to push, no leaks i can see. However, we did go through a warm spell pushing slush and then the cold snap, 10 below with 30 below wind chill. Woke up to do some scraping and right side wont push out. haven't tried to pry on it yet still to cold.
    any help out there.?

2. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Pour hot water on it to get it moving.

Recommend when finished plowing in those conditions followed by drop in the temp. that you extend your wings and retract them many times with the blade angled so you can get the slush out before shutting it down for the night. :rolleyes: Even though I know better I got caught last night. It rained all day and then the temp dropped. This mourning my wings were stuck in. A few clicks of the button freed mine.

3. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Happens all the time...

Luckily I was able to put it in the garage for a while. Once the ice melts, it will work just fine.

4. jhook

jhook Senior Member

Mine had one side that stuck yesterday too. I played the buttons a bit and smashed it against a curb a few times. Smartened up after that. :cool: