1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard plow harness needed!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bhmjwp, Nov 21, 2007.

1. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

I am new to the Blizzard world but have read many posts. I have purchase a demo 860 Speed-wing, but the dealer has had the plow harness on back order for a month-won't rob another plow. I know this is a common/universal Blizzard part-#B62057.

Does anyone have one to sell and ship to me? Would be greatly appreciated.

2. Lawn Care Plus

Lawn Care Plus Senior Member

How is it that the DEALER can sell a plow, demo or not, without the harness?

Call the main company and tell them about this nonesense and ask for another dealer in the area.

Tim

3. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Hello Tim,

I should have explained more fully. This is a large Midwest snow plow dealer that I have used for several years for new purchases. The price on this demo unit is so good that if I have to make one I will. But I know your thinking-why be so cheap. In KC we may get 2 to 6 plowable events a year. I only do lawn & snow for the same customers year around. Snow is more of a loyalty service than a profit generator. By no means a lowballer-$150 an hour average per push. But I keep my snow cost and expenses in check. I only wish I could pay for insurance on a per push basis. The upside is that a well maintained plow will last 15/20 years in this market.

Thanks for the thoughts.

4. ParksLandscaping

ParksLandscaping Member

I have a B62039 PLOW SIDE HARNESS 00-CURRENT *NEW*...I could ship today. If interested call me at 248-765-7844.

5. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Hello Parks,

Thank you for the reply. Will call this afternoon.

Thank you, Melody-Basic Services Company