1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard PH1 Wiring NEEDED!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lilweeds, Nov 16, 2013.

1. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

All truck side stuff. Need it for a 2004 Chevy, but light adapters aren't too expensive, so will take whatever you got.

2. DODGE-BOY

DODGE-BOY Senior Member
    from OHIO

Blizzard

Guess I'm not positive what you are looking for but I have the harness to plow and a Control with its harness from a Blizzard 8611SS new in the box I was ready to put up for sale. Maybe you only need other truck wiring instead of plow harness. Let me know if this would work for you.Thanks

3. lilweeds

Is the SS harness the same as what they use in the truck?

4. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

I have a truck side harness that previous owner cut off the headlight connectors. Only 1 season old. PM m e if you need pics or something.

5. lilweeds

If you were Stateside I'd consider it. Probably too expensive coming from CA.

6. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

i have all truck side off 2004 f-250

7. lilweeds

How much shipped to 19510?

8. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Depends when you need it. I go often to the US I have address in the falls. Have you tried Jerre of Jerres services hes got stuff usually he is Erie.