1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard PH1 810

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Nov 7, 2013.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Selling a spare 810. Has been repainted a couple of times but was never rusted. They just keep their stuff with curb appeal. I know.......why......

Nevertheless it was on a truck I bought from a client and I don't need the plow. Edges could use some plate welded to the ends. I double my wing edges anyway, so now's the time. I haven't checked ser# but I'd say 03-05 model.

PLOW SIDE ONLY. No lights, mount, truck wiring, controller etc. Just the plow itself in good working order. Will test onsite.

Located in Griffith IN 46319. Pick up only.

$2250 cash buys it. No less. I've paid more for worse, I just don't need it this year. Anything less and it stays here for a spare.

I have a 94-up Dodge mount availible for extra $ as well as possibly a harness etc. Colin is selling a Ford mount here as well.

Thanks for looking.

2. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

Cool! Don't see many that pretty white ;-) That one has really got wing edges folded back doesn't it. Everything looks tight though. Good buy for anyone with a PH1 fleet who needs another.

Please PM me if the dodge mount doesn't sell with the plow and you want don't want to hold onto it anymore.
  3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks! At this point it looks like it's NFS anymore. I will part with that mount regardless. I'll send PM
  4. dmax pwr

dmax pwr Junior Member
    from Ohio

Is the ford mount still for sale? How much?
  5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have another 810 available identical to this with better edges but a bent left wing. It works but you have to give it a few kicks forward to get it to slide back in. $1500 takes it. Any less, it'll be another spare. Thanks for looking.
  7. Buddhaman

Buddhaman Senior Member

Still for sale?
  8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

The other one I mentioned is possibly pending a sale locally.