1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowdays, Dec 19, 2009.

1. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

I have basically everything but the blade and power unit. According to the owners manual, It is from an 810 power plow. I have the mount which looks like a Ford '92 thru '98 F250 and F350. The crossbeam, light tower with Blizzard lights. The plugs look pretty good on the lights. The controller which has several toggle switches and then a joystick. The harness has the plugs for the headlights. Asking $550 for all. Picked up at zip 44906 in north central Ohio.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

3. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

That looks exactly like the hangers on both my 99 and 00 f250

4. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  5. Kelsey

Kelsey Member

Did they change the mounts? Because I have the old 810 on a 99 superduty and the mounts are nothing like that.

6. plowboy81

plowboy81 Junior Member

Very interested but cant get out there now if you could let me know if you still have after X-mas I could come out then if you still Have thanks

7. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

Nope. I have a 99 and a 00. Both look exactly like that.

8. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

There are in fact, a couple different superduty mounts. I believe first, there was a narrow mount that fit b/w the frame rails, which was IMO a stronger mount. Then the wider mount that uses triangular shaped side plates.

9. snowandgo

snowandgo Senior Member

Yes, the original mounts for 99's mounted inside the frame. The new ones mount outside the frame. Definitely 99-03(04?) mounts.

10. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

The mount pictured will work 99-2006 at least, up to NBS superduty. The narrow frame will only work on 99-03/04 IIRC.

11. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

OK, now that we got to the bottom of the mount question, do I have any takers?

12. CLRSNOW

CLRSNOW Junior Member
    from Montana

Are you willing to put on a pallet? Does the controller have it's wires and plug?

13. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

Yes, the controller has its plug. It is just coiled up and tucked in the bottom. I am willing to ship on a pallet if I can drop off to a local trucking company. I would just ask for a little bit extra $$ to cover my time to go find a pallet and package it. It could probably be shipped via UPS or FedEx if done with the crossbeam and the light tower as separate packages.

14. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll go $500 shipped to 46319 commercial with forklift

15. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Did you get my PM?

16. ssutton111

ssutton111 Junior Member
    from 14001

Still available?

17. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

As of right now, the truck bracket and light tower minus the lights are still available. Everything else is spoken for.

18. Kelsey

Kelsey Member

How much would You take for it shipped to 61063 Thanks! troykelsey85@yahoo.com

19. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

How much for the light tower shipped to 46319?