1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

blizzard parts needed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by happy, Nov 25, 2014.

1. happy

happy Junior Member

Had some bozzo hit our truck the other day. I am looking for a molboard for a 8611LP. I know this is a long shot. Also looking for some other parts as well. If any one has an 8611LP that they want to sell, let me know. Or if you just have some spare parts for one, let me know. Thanks in advance
  2. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Actually I know a buddy locally with ab extra moldboard.
  3. 98Chevy2500

98Chevy2500 Senior Member

Probably won't help, but we've got a spare 810 MB
  4. axl

axl Senior Member

I have a ph1 8611LP we just took off our 2002 F350
  5. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

I have a complete parts moldboard from a PH1 8611LP ... The main board is bent on the curb side but all the wings and guts are good. PM me you are interested. I'm gonna part it out, just haven't torn it apart yet.
  6. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

Happy: bottom dollar would be $500. That's the no BS price since I know you would be coming from a looong ways away.
  7. happy

happy Junior Member

whats your zipcode? how "bent" is the main moldboard?