1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

blizzard of 2013 connecticut

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by mjlawncare, Feb 11, 2013.

1. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

well it was deff a crazy storm and we had anywhere from 35-40 inchs of snow here in my area heres some pics enjoy first two are a before and after

roslyn before.jpg

ros.jpg

2. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

more pics of snow

snow sled.jpg

sled lake.jpg

butler 2.jpg

3. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

have 1 more for now i have a couple videos ill try and upload later on just got home been out since friday gona try and catch some zzzs

beacon 2.jpg

4. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

one more last place i was at with a buddy of mine with the loader

bill high.jpg

5. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

35-40in :dizzy::dizzy:

I would sleep for a week after that lol

6. Dondo

Dondo Senior Member

Those are some great pics and I love the before and after shots in the first two!!

7. Those are some crazy pictures, I have delt with 5' drifts to 6' drifts from a blizzard a few years back but nothing like that, I dont know how you even find the drvieway. Ahhh, get some rest but looks like you got the job done.

8. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

lol i feel like i havent slept in a week calling for possible more snow here wensday nite herd 4-10 possibly then a bigger storm next weekend :dizzy: headed back out in a bit have a few places to touch up on and have snow removal going on all nite:salute:

9. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

thanks dondo i wish i took more pics but things got crazy quick

10. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

it was a challenge all weekend but we got the job done had about 10 hours of sleep since friday gona try and catch some more zzzs

11. 94gt331

94gt331 Senior Member
    from usa

How many accounts and trucks do you have. It had to be hard to deal with that.

12. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

13. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

yaa we have 20commercial accounts and 35-40 driveways we maintain we have 4trucks and 5 shovelers and it took us till about 5-6am monday morning to really wrap everything up deff was a slow process to deal with we ended up picking up 3more commercial accounts as of yesterday and will be plowing out a big plaza that hasnt been touched its amazing how many places around here that are still not plowed just a ton of snow to deal with a normal storm we usually have everything wrapped up about 6hours after a storm

14. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

No clue there was even a road there!! Right on! Let me know if ya need help - I'm stuck down in the City and on Long Island...

15. PremierL&L

PremierL&L Senior Member

Awesome pics is that an XLS? Looks like your doing good got to snag they ones while your competitions sleeping haha.

16. fordtruck661

fordtruck661 Senior Member
    from CT

Yeah a lot of guys just walked away from their accounts telling them they can not plow that much snow. lol

17. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

yup its a xls and i love it deff a nice plow been picking up extra work left and right from this storm no complaints coming from me doing snow removal also everynite so far

18. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

better for us right

19. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

got a few more pictures some of these are from friday when it started to snow

butler3.jpg

funeral 2.jpg

royalstone.jpg

20. mjlawncare

mjlawncare Senior Member

couple more pics

rosa 2.jpg

white out.jpg