1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jaysplace408, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaysplace408

jaysplace408 Junior Member

Blizzard mount B30014 fit the 680 or 720 plows.

2. jaysplace408

250.00 plus shipping. OBO!

3. jaysplace408

Bump up one!

4. jimspac

jimspac Junior Member

I would like to buy it. Is it the complete mount package or just the pushbar? I am mostly interested in the pushbar as I do not think I will be able to use the GM mounting brackets on my 1995 RAM 1500. I know it is not made for my truck so I plan to adapt it. You can email me at jimspac@cox.net

5. jaysplace408

This mount is SOLD!!!

6. jimspac

jimspac Junior Member

I got the mount today. I unpacked it and promptly checked the fit onto the plow. Fit right on as expected and I may be able to adapt the bracket. I have to pull the transmission to replace the seal behind the converter. Painful process for me with an inflamed lumbar but have no choice. The cost of a professional repair would greatly exceed the truck's value.

Thank you very much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.