1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Mount - Truck side for Ford 250 350

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SuperNatural, Nov 13, 2014.

1. SuperNatural

SuperNatural Junior Member

I have Blizzard Plow Mount (truck side) For a 2008 and up Ford 250 350. Fits a 7600LT or 8000LT Plow only. Located in Wayzata MN. Asking $250 cash. Thats half price, I would give it a 9 out of 10.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  2. Oxmow

Oxmow Senior Member

I thiink thats the mount I need for my 08 f250 for my ultramount to unimount adapter to fit. Do you have pics, and if you cant send them on here send some to lawnpro01@juno.com.

I'm interested in it.

Nick

3. SuperNatural

Sorry this is a local pick up only. I live in Wayzata MN, can drive 50 miles or so

4. Oxmow

Oxmow Senior Member

Still interested in the truck brackets I would pay 250 plus shipping for the frame brackets, you could keep the blizzard crossmember and sell it as well. You could drop them off at an UPS store and they would pack them and ship them to me.

5. SuperNatural

ok, call me tomorrow and we can talk

6. Oxmow

Oxmow Senior Member

I will call you tomorrow about the mount if you still have them. I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back with you I had classes last week from 6 till 10 pm and fell into bed after them only to get back up at 5 the next morning to start it all over again. Didn't even look at a computer this weekend.

Sorry again it has taken so long.

Nick

7. SuperNatural

If I don't answer leave a message please. I am working on a fish house outside, thanks.

8. Oxmow

Oxmow Senior Member

I will contact you today or tomorrow about the plow mounts if you still have them. Sorry about the delay again. Found out two weeks ago that I have colon cancer and have spent the last couple of weeks with that.

I will try to call today or tomorrow.

Thanks,

Nick

9. SuperNatural

If you really want the brackets let me know. I used part of the under carriage but didnt need the brackets. $250 shipped... I have paypal.

10. Oxmow

Oxmow Senior Member

Give me your number so I can contact you!

Nick