1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard mount on Dodge Ram

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by DaySpring Services, Sep 7, 2005.

1. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Does anyone have a pic of a Blizzard mount on A dodge Ram (especially a 1500) Im putting one on my truck soon and wanted to see what it will look like without the plow and how much cutting is required.

2. wls

wls Senior Member

what year dodge, I am in the process of putting one on a 2005, 3500 dodge dually. Just got the frame hang plates on, but did remove the front air dam.

3. DaySpring Services

Its a 2004. The air damn is still on. They said they just need to notch it. I kinda dont like the thoughts of that, but it needs to be done.

4. wls

wls Senior Member

Me neither, its a lease, so I asked if they could just remove it, they said yes, so its off now.

5. DaySpring Services

The plow dealer said they can replace the air damn (or whatever they have to notch) for $80 if I ever take the plow off the truck.

6. DaySpring Services

anyone? someones gotta have a pic!!

7. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

8. TRUE TURF LAWN

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

Just Let The Dealer Put It On How They Do It. Its The Way Its Going To Have To Be.

9. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Hey Jon, do you suggest a leveling kit in the Dodge Rams when puuting a Blizzard on?