1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard LT680 for sale complete and Snowex 325 Junior tailgate salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by puredreamz, Aug 6, 2011.

1. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

Blizzard LT680, excellent condition everything works properly. Comes with mount, joystick, wiring, relays, its complete minus the light tower.

* Reason for selling- Sold my truck, getting a bigger truck and bigger plow and salter.

$2500 obo

Also have a snowex 325 junior bought it brand new beginning of last season, still under warranty, have complete wiring and controls for it as well have receipt and also installed a vibrator so u dont have to run bagged rock salt you can run bulk salt as I Did.

$1000 or really close too. Spent close to $1500 (Almost $1300 brand new plus $200 vibrator)

Located in Toronto

2. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member

SOME PICS:

Blizzard Undercarriage for Ford Ranger
    [​IMG]

Blizzard plates for mounting undercarriage
    [​IMG]

Wiring for plow, Solenoid, Relay and Joystick Control
    [​IMG]

Snowex wiring for salter & vibrator and controls.

[​IMG]

* will be going to my storage tonight hopefully to take pics of the blade and the salter

3. puredreamz

puredreamz Senior Member