1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard light tower

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Chris D, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Chris D

Chris D Junior Member
    from U.S.A.

I have a power hitch one light tower, I think. The lights mount to the truck frame. It came off of a 2004 Silverado 1500. Where the two arms mount in the frame, the front one is a spring pin and the back one is like a stub, or shear pin, because that's what happened to both of them.
    I've looked online, and posts here too. I can't find a name, part number, or picture of it in the parts breakdown. Anyone ever break this. I was thinking of just bolting it, but then it becomes more work to remove.
    I'm new to the Blizzards, just bought it used. It's a 760LT. Is there a site that sells Blizzard parts? I only seen dealer locators on their website, not many dealers up my way. Finally got someone on the phone and he tells me I don't need them, the lights will never fall off. They probably won't, but the tower bouncing front and back is annoying. Thank You, Chris