1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Joy Stick Controller for Trade/ Sell

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Duramaxallison0, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Duramaxallison0

Duramaxallison0 Member

I have a Blizzard Joy Stick controller for my '08 Speedwing. I'm not a fan of joystick controller. I would like to trade for a handheld controller. Best way to get ahold of me is text. 612 247 two three four four. Im located in Lakeville, MN. I can get pics. Everything works great and is in good shape. Also has the strap for it.

2. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

PH1 or PH2? Small joystick "shoebox" controller or the big one?

3. Duramaxallison0

Duramaxallison0 Member

PH1. Lights stay on truck.

4. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Gotcha. I'm the nut that texted you. I have a touch pad that will work for you, not really interested in that style joystick though, more looking for a deal on a "shoebox" controller. Blizzard didn't make a handheld for the PH1 plows, but Universal Plow Controls (sponsor here) I believe has one that will work.

Edit: Here you go: http://www.universalplowcontrols.com/products/sblade.html

5. Duramaxallison0

Duramaxallison0 Member

hey sorry forgot to text you back. Fell asleep and had work in morning. I still got this if anyone would like to purchase.