1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

blizzard ice chaser

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by bigmac1276, Oct 2, 2010.

1. bigmac1276

bigmac1276 Member

Wondering how many guys are running the blizzard ice chaser and what they think about it? Also wondering what people are paying for them?
  2. FLC2004

FLC2004 Senior Member

We run the western versions and think they're great spreaders. I would recommended it to anyone. It spreads very well and i intend on purchasing these from now on anytime i go poly. My 1.5 installed was $4,060 and 2.5 was $5600 installed. Not sure what the 1.8 costs, never had it priced.
  3. Bigsnowny

Bigsnowny Member

Ice Chaser Price

Bigmac, I'm a Blizzard dealer and we sell Ice Chaser spreaders. 1.5 yard $4,100 plus tax, 1.8 yard for$4,900 plus tax. These are great spreaders! Hope this helps.
  4. bigmac1276

bigmac1276 Member

Thanks for the info guys. A guy down here wants $4425 for the 1.5 plus installation. I might have to keep looking around.
  5. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict