1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard discontinues 760 Speedwing

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by bhmjwp, Oct 11, 2011.

1. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

As I have been told DD has stopped production on the 760 Speedwing. Writing was on the wall when they did not convert it to PH2. Also informed that any sold will be sold as used with no warranty, due to parts issues, may just have been talk from my dealer.

If you know of a dealer with an old stock 760, drop me an e-mail, bhmjwp@hotmail.com.
    I would like to pick up a little brother to go with my 2 860 Speedwings.

2. Kopper10

Kopper10 Sponsor

Hi, my name is Jeff. I work for DD. The 760 Speedwing is still in production and a current model in the comprehensive Blizzard plow lineup. It is still on the original Power Hitch platform. And, product carries a 2-yr warranty, with all service part availability. Hope that helps! Take care.

3. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Thank you for the information. I did just purchase a new 760, went out of state, and they had to have shipped in from the East. Should have installed in the next 2 weeks.
    I love the simplicity of the speedwing and its productivity!

4. Kopper10

Kopper10 Sponsor

It really is a great and easy plow. Thank you for your purchase. Enjoy the snow season!

5. gbtl

gbtl Member

can you put an 860sw aframe on a 760sw blade to convert it from a ph1 to ph2?

6. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

No. It wouldn't be cost effective.

7. gbtl

gbtl Member

im not concerned with cost but with actually capability.

8. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Different width pivot beam, would be a complete refab.