1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard Dealer Support Fails

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by ff610, Dec 1, 2015.

1. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

So when Douglas Dynamic's became the owner of all, I would have expected my dealer support to become better. I guess not. I've tried several local dealers only to be told they either aren't assisting with warranty, to not even getting return calls. I've tried so long my plow is now past warranty. I experienced problems in the past as well. Guess its back to Boss for everything again. Too bad when they're working they smoke all others with productivity.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

And have you tried regional support and so on up the ladder?
    Nothing like trying to get help before bashing a brand.

3. ff610

ff610 Senior Member

Yeah as a matter of fact I have been in contact with high up people at Blizzard dozens of times over the last 2 years, and in this incident too. They have been overall helpful in the past, the problem is dealer support.

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome to blizzard ownership.

As far as I know there really isn't anything that you couldn't order yourself.