1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard...Best plow yet

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BlizzardBob, Dec 27, 2002.

1. BlizzardBob

BlizzardBob Junior Member

I have had a Blizzard 810 for two years and never had a problem
    why am I reading about problems here? anybody have anything good to say?
  2. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Welcome to Plowsite, Bob!:drinkup:

Do a search on Blizzards, you'll find not all comments are negative. I also have an 810.

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

Blizzardbob did you buy your plow from the dealer in avon? Also just jow far south of Boston are you :waving: .
  4. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Hi Bob,

Hope you find all kinds of help here at Plowsite. There's all kinds of good info and help here. Jerre
  5. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

No problems here

Ran one 810 last year, 2 this year. Love the plows, efficient, moves a lot of snow, and no problems to report.
  6. Dynamike

Dynamike Junior Member

Im happy to

I know what you mean, I'm new to this site and the Blizzard plow
    I have seen some negative comments on the Blizzard. Mine is on a new Caterpillar 246 Skid Loader, Cab,and two speed option.(Got the plow from Jerre) I have used it five times so far this season and couldn't be happier. I haven't had any problems at all except that i need another big lot to plow cause im done in half the time that I'm used to. Next plow will be another Blizzard, anything else would be like going back to horse and buggy!