1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 8611SS????????/

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ChicagoSnow, Nov 23, 2003.

1. ChicagoSnow

ChicagoSnow Senior Member

Just wondering if Blizzard has made a 8611SS model yet? I didn't see any mention of one on their web site? Are the 8610SS and 8611 plow blade interchangeable?

I'm trying to create a the best(largest possible) snow removal attachment for my Bobcat S300 2-speed for various site challenges that we encounter.

Thanks in advance!

2. jpl

jpl Member
    from ct.

Yes Blizzard does make an 8611SS. Great plow for larger skidders. I don't think you will find one avaliable. But good luck searching.
  3. ChicagoSnow

ChicagoSnow Senior Member

Do you know the cost of a 8611SS?

Thank you
  4. jpl

jpl Member
    from ct.

About $5100 for the 8611ss. If you find a dealer with an 810ss buy it and trade it in next year for the 8611ss the electronics will already be on your machine so it would be no big change. 810ss is about $4500
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2003
  5. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Answer to your ?????, yes Blizzard does make a 8611SS. We installed 2 on ASV RC100's. The machine combo ROCKS !!!!!

Will post pics Monday Morning. We integrated Blizzard control functions into the Joysticks of the ASV's. SWEET !!!!!

Check em' out.