1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 8611LP

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Buddhaman, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Buddhaman

Buddhaman Senior Member

Looking to upgrade my plow. Looking at either a Blizzard 8611LP, 810PP or a Boss V with wings. Who has used either and did you have any regrets or not? I plow a lot of mixed areas, open lots, wide lanes, driveways, etc. Love the Blizzard plows, currently just have an 860, they roll snow excellently, but the dealer here sucks and is not very knowledgeable.
  2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I have 2 LP's, would not use anything else on what we plow until something even more efficient comes out.

The only regrets I have is not getting them sooner than what I did and I can't afford to have the rest of my trucks fitted with them this year.
  3. earnies2

earnies2 Senior Member

8611 Lp

I got it last year Great plow with the exception of the shoes? :dizzy:
  4. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Whats wrong with the shoes?
  5. earnies2

earnies2 Senior Member

after one seson one tore off after it almost wore down to nothing,and the other one did the same i dont think they can handle the weight .....:gunsfiring: :rolleyes: