1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 8611

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Triton Snow Systems, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Triton Snow Systems

Triton Snow Systems Banned

Interested in a 8611. Does anyone have one? How do you like it ?

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Yes, love it. Will have at least 1 more on our other 550 next year and possibly a LoPro 8611 on my 350.

Most productive plow I have ever seen, on a truck that is. At least 33% more productive than a 9'6" Fisher V, some cases probably 50% more productive. Scrapes better than any v plow as well.

3. Triton Snow Systems

Mark, Can I ask you how much you paid for your 8611. The local western dealer is going to become a Blizzard dealer and I want to compare his pricing.

4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

About $4700. The plow was part of a plow, central hydraulics, flatbed backage, but that is about where it came in at.

5. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Triton, what local Western dealer is picking up Blizzard ?? I am shopping for an 810 for my Dodge, found one guy in Twin Lakes but have not got a set price yet. I know Tim Wallace in Chicago sells em too, but not really local (Im in Eastern lake County, and usually go to Adams for my parts). There not really close either.

Todd

6. Triton Snow Systems

I spoke to Rich Adams today about Blizaard plows. He's considering picking them up.I'm ordering a 8611 from them.

7. T-MAN

That is good to know if they pick them up they will have a good parts supply too.. What are you going to hang the 8611 on ?
    Todd

8. Triton Snow Systems

Buying an F-550 dump.

9. Triton Snow Systems

They are going to sell Blizzard and carry parts.

10. T-MAN

I figured Adams would latch on too Blizzard, I am actually surprised it took this long especially after they kicked Boss to the curb last year. I guess half the county will be runnin Blizzards now. Shoppin for an 810 now, suppose I will have to stop over and get a price.
    Todd