1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 8611 with controller. Sale or trade. Twin Cities, MN

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NLS1, Sep 21, 2016.

1. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Hey good folks.

This 8611 was lightly used by me on my Dodge 5500 which has been gone for a while.

Sitting in my pole barn since spring of 2015 after using a couple times that winter.

Was totally gone through winter 14-15 with some updates, all new hoses and pins, some welding, worked better than ever that winter.

Currently on second set of edges which are carbide on the moldboard, but one of the three sections has one end bent a little from catching a proud piece of pavement. Worked fine still, did not replace. Once it is replaced, that would be the only issue I am aware of.

Has bench mount joystick controller new in 2012.

The dark stuff in pictures is dust collected on the Fluid Film. Once power washed it would look pretty darn nice.

Used, but never abused.

$3000, or trade for 8' 3 pt snowblower, atv, small old kubota tractor, large 3pt tractor mower, decent Grand Marquis or Crown Vic, work trucks, Glocks, revolvers, skid steer grapple, high quality walk behind 2 stage snow blowers, larger Stihl chainsaws, or other good quality stuff that is used or new. I am open to quite a few things, as long as we agree that the values are equal, we are good. I don't need any other pickup sized plows, or much in the way of lawn stuff really.

I have a really nice Scag 36" walk behind and a very small older gas powered bobcat I could add for the right trade, also I have a blizzard mount for a large frame Kubota that this plow was originally on, but never really used.

Dan
    763-607-7270

blizzard plow med1.jpg

blizzard plow med3.jpg

blizzard plow med4.jpg

blizzard plow med5.jpg

blizzard plow med6.jpg

blizzard plow med22.jpg

blizzard plow med27.jpg

Kelsey likes this.
  2. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Bump it up for a nice used little blade
    Dan

3. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Price drop to $2900. Has extra pins, hoses, controller, and light tower.

Also available a tractor undercarriage for a Kubota M series for this plow.

Dan

4. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Dropped to $2800. No one need one of these?

Dan

5. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

If anyone wants to make an offer or has trades I am open to hearing them?
    Just a nice used plow collecting dust.

6. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Bump for offers? Trade for Glocks? Trade for Nice old Grand Marquis? How about a old truck?

Bueller.....Bueller.....

7. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Wish I had seen this before I bought one... Looks like a nice plow!