1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BLIZZARD 8611 Power Hitch One- Western PA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sameakman, Feb 23, 2010.

1. sameakman

sameakman Junior Member

I just purchased a like new 8611 off of a buddy that totalled his truck and no longer will be needing his plow.
    SO,
    I have a Blizzard 8611 w/ Power Hitch One up for sale.
    Placed in service winter 2006
    I purchased this from Jerre
    Maintenance was performed by Jerre
    This sale is for the plow side only- I am keeping the light bar, truck mount and wiring to use with the new plow.
    All hydraulics work and there are no mechanical problems.
    The cutting edge has about 1 1/2" until frame
    Has Carbide Edges attached to wings
    This blade has been used and some bushings are worn.
    I will try to post some photos in the morning but can email them or send via text
    $3800 OBO
    I am located between Erie and Pittsburgh in Western PA at the intersection of Interstate 79 and Interstate 80
    Phone 724-748-5466

2. sameakman

sameakman Junior Member

3. sameakman

sameakman Junior Member

tried to upload other photos but they are failing

4. sameakman

sameakman Junior Member

Blizzard 8611

bump to the top

5. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

I think you need to sharpen your pencil

6. sameakman

sameakman Junior Member

Thanks for your opinion. It means a lot to me.

7. sameakman

sameakman Junior Member

I will sell this one with another one I listed tonight. See the listing in the Blizzard plow forum.

8. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

I think you need to rethink your idea of "like new" but you get a free bump out of me for my comment

9. sameakman

sameakman Junior Member

I'm sorry, but, where does it say "like new"?
    I did not say the plows up for sale were "like new", in fact I say they are used and the bushings are worn.
    The only mention of new anything in the post was that I was keeping the truck mount and other hardware to use with the new plow I have.

10. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

You are very right indeed, that was in reference to the plow you got and this is why you are selling yours. I overlooked that important detail. One more free bump for you