1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 860HD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GLS, Jan 4, 2014.

1. GLS

GLS Senior Member

For sale: 2004 Blizzard 860HD 8'6" Straight Blade Snowplow

Price: $2,500

Location: Moline, IL 61265 (local pickup or delivery for a fee)

I purchased this plow used in November 2008 so I had a backup in case one of my other plows broke. I just picked up another 810 for a backup and no longer need this one.

I have never used this plow, except to take it in and out of storage every season (stored inside polebarn Apr-Nov, outside in winter), and I've used it a few times on my own driveway. It is in complete working order. As you can tell, it is in great condition.

Pics (810 sitting behind it is not for sale)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GLS

GLS Senior Member

Forgot to mention that previous owner claims he only used it for 2 seasons. So it has seen very little use.

I will also include the following:

1. Joystick controller

2. Light tower

3. Wiring harness (headlight portion fits '99 superduty)

4. Plow mount (I have either a '99 superduty OR a pre-'88 Chevy/GMC)

Only missing parts would be the solenoid and wires that go from solenoid to battery. These are easily acquirable though.

[​IMG]

Plow hitch not in great shape, but should work.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice, clean blade!

Where did you get the curb guards on the 810 from?

4. GLS

GLS Senior Member

They are from Winter Equipment. They have carbide edges. We weld them onto the wings to prolong the life of the cutting edges. They work great!

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice, looks sharp almost factory!

6. GLS

GLS Senior Member

Bump......