1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

blizzard 860 sw pre DD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by magnatrac, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

For sale my 2006 blizzard 860 speed wing. It was put on my 2007 f-350 in november of 2006. All of the tags on the plow say blizzard corp. calumat michigan so I take that to mean it's one of the last of the pre dd plows. The plow comes with mounts and wiring for a 2007 f-350. I beleive that they will fit all superduty's but the newest ones.I will also throw in a brand new in the box spare motor. The plow has never let me down ,the fluid is changed yearly and it is always washed. I also use plenty of fluid film on it so all of the lines and fittings are not solid rust. The cutting egdes are custom made A-400 F steel and 1" thick on the wings. There is atleast one more year on these , more if don't plow commercial. Asking $ 2,700.00 .

Thanks for looking, shaun

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. magnatrac

The spare motor was a few hundred alone , and a new one is $5,500 + tax and freight. It's almost a black friday special !!!

3. magnatrac

Just like wal-mart it's a price roll back , look out for falling numbers !!! Now asking $2,500.

4. magnatrac

bump , this is a complete set up ready to go if you have super duty. I'm open to offers I don't want it to take up space this winter.

thanks ,shaun

5. magnatrac

Ok $2,000 will give this plow a new home. I know it's not a power plow but it's not far from it ( in most applications ) and it sure beats a straight blade. This is a complete ready to use set for a ford. If you have a PH1 blizzard this would make a great back up plow. You could sell the mounts ,wiring, and spare motor and keep the blade. Anyone ?

Thanks for looking ,shaun

6. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Coming anywhere near PA in the near future?

7. magnatrac

I will be in dayton ohio next weekend , but wouldn't have a way to off load it if I brought it in my truck. Staying just a few miles from I-70 and I-75.

8. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

just sent you a message at LTS. you really should call me

9. magnatrac

Sold and delivered to it's new home !!!

10. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

thanks Shaun.

Thread Status: