1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 860 Speedwing

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by newlooklandscp, Nov 18, 2010.

1. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Possibly thinking about selling my 860 Speedwing. Few seasons old, no rust, perfect working order. Would include JUST THE BLADE AND LIGHTBAR!!!!!

Post if interested.

Pic is the actual speedwing. No truck or spreader INCLUDED

HPIM1406.jpg

2. nick858

nick858 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Did you not like the speedwing? I have an 810 and have considered the speedwing as well. What kind of money? Im guessing my mount would work but would need new wiring and control.

3. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

What to trade your speedwing for a 810? I dont like the idea of my employees using a 810, too many buttons for them lol

4. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

I like the speedwing. It is a great concept, exspecially to teach new drivers but the blade is really going to be a back up this season and the problem is ..... If I lose a lp a speedwing is not the back up blade I want to put on an F550 for the day.

The mount, wiring, and controller are exactly the same. The truck in the picture is actually set up for an 810 and it ran the speedwing all last season.

5. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

I would be interested. What year and kind of condition is your 810 in? Have any pictures?

6. snocrete

snocrete Banned

How much? I am interested.

7. maelawncare

Its a preDD. I believe it is an 05, in great condition. A little rust like them all but nothing anywhere close to major. Last November i took the entire thing apart, wings and all, to get rid of the rust and repaint. New cutting edges with carbide tips same time. Still have 75% life. Everything on it works perfect.

This are pics after i painted it. I can take new ones if your really interested once i pull it out of the shop. Stored inside all year.

001 (2).jpg

002 (2).jpg

8. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

I would love to see some prices when you can. I am interested in the 810 the most.

9. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Are you interested in making a trade straight up or would you want to talk numbers?

10. maelawncare

I guess it depends on the condition of yours. I paid $2500 last nov for mine. Spend about 15 hrs going through it fixing it up and about $700 in parts. So idk, what are you wanting out of your speedwing?

11. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

I paid $3000 for my speedwing last season and it has some wear on it, such as the cutting edges and the stickers. No rust at all. I can take some pictures tomorrow so you can see it. I would be right around the same price.

12. Pristine PM ltd

i have nothing to trade, only looking for numbers.

13. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

I believe he still needs to run a blade. Just not the 810 anymore.

14. Pristine PM ltd

So the 860 is the only one for sale?

15. snocrete

snocrete Banned

$2000 cash, and I'll come get it 2moro.