1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 8100PP Plow Parking Light Problem

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by HemiRamOn22s, Jan 2, 2015.

1. HemiRamOn22s

HemiRamOn22s Junior Member

Just installed a 8100pp on my 2015 Dodge Ram 2500. Plow works great except the parking lights on the plow flicker when the truck is running. When it's not running they work fine. Anyone else had this problem? Bad ground on the truck or maybe a bad control module? The positive and negative from the plow harness are mounted directly to the battery. Any thoughts?

2. 04trd

04trd Senior Member

Hmm did you try to follow the wires going up to the head lights?try that see if anything is loose or not connected properly.

3. HemiRamOn22s

Im going to pull the plow off tomorrow and put in on my other truck and see where the problem chases. I might try switching out the control boards as well.

4. HemiRamOn22s

5. 04trd

04trd Senior Member

I wish I could help more my truck came with the plow already on

6. Michael Frank

Michael Frank Junior Member

You need the 69826 relay adapter if you have the HB3/H11 headlamp bulbs. You do not need it if you have the HIR2/H11.