1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by DIESEL PLOWGUY, Mar 27, 2005.

1. DIESEL PLOWGUY

DIESEL PLOWGUY Member

Hey guys I have a BLIZZARD 810 with mount and wiring for 2001-2004 Ford superduty trucks. I sold my truck and now am selling plow. The plow is in great shape just bought it this year think end of october. Still under warranty for 1 more year. MAKE OFFERS. Im located in buffalo N.Y.

2. bterry

bterry Senior Member

I may be interested in your blizzard, but I'm not real keen on the make offers thing. I don't want to be offensive, and don't want to pay you more than I need to... Let's just talk about it. Please PM me a phone number.

Also, do you know what's different on 2001-2004 and the 1999 SD 250 wiring (I have a 1999)?

Thanks!

3. parrothead

parrothead Senior Member

i had a guy tell me one time

i cant be a buyer and seller both, so when im asked what im willing to pay or make an offer, thats my line now, i cant be a buyer and seller both

4. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Tried to Pm an offer but you have it turned off - please turn on PM or allow email. I won't make public offers here, as that would be like an online auction, which is against the rules.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2005
  5. wls

wls Senior Member

I too just sold my 2002 ford 250, and got a 2005 dodge, so my push bar will be for sale. I called Blizzard and talked about a new push beam for the dodge, I then asked about the wiring for a dodge and he said all I would have to do was get the dodge style light hookups, and my old harness would work. So possibly the wiring will work on 1999-2004, might have to change the light hookups, he asked if mine was 9007, or 9004 Light style. I'm sure on the 9007 #, not the 9004.

6. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Still no reply, so I 'll make the offer now. $2500 - If it's complete and in good shape.

7. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

got any pics? thats an 8 footer correct?

jeff

8. bterry

bterry Senior Member

No reply, comments, nothing. Offer retracted.