1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810 worth

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by wls, May 30, 2006.

1. wls

wls Senior Member

I have a 2004, installed 11-04, plowed with 2 light winters. Not bent up, edge good shape. Very good condition, what do you guys thing I could sell just the plow for, I do have a complete dodge truck side, and ford frame plates, that I may consider selling with it.

2. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

A. Do you have any pictures of it?
    B. What kind of (model) Ford pushplates do you have?
    C. What model blizzard is it?

3. wls

wls Senior Member

Its a Model 810, I think the plates will fit a 1999-2004 f-250/350
    This is a pic of it on the old ford, Last year I had it on a 05 Dodge Dually.

Blizzard 810, ready for snow 002.jpg

4. Buddhaman

Buddhaman Senior Member

Sold???

Have you sold it yet? Do you know what you want for it?

5. TMAN

TMAN Junior Member
    from MIDWEST

still avail???

Are you still selling this plow???

6. prayforsnow

prayforsnow Member

Not to highjack the thread here...

But mine is still for sale.

Mine is not nearly as pretty...all the cool decals are long gone...

I will get some pictures posted ASAP.

PFS

7. TMAN

TMAN Junior Member
    from MIDWEST

how old

I am all about highjackers right now! Every door I have opened has been slammed shut.

What year is it and what is it off of. I have a 2002 chev but willing to buy almost anything at this point. I think I have a lead on chevy mounts & wiring.

8. prayforsnow

prayforsnow Member

Hi TMAN,

Mine was purchased 4 years ago in October...and was mounted on the Dodge in my signature.
    If you can get the wiring and mount then I've got your plow...otherwise I would think *most* (if not all the wiring) would be pretty much the same, just hooked-up a little different from truck to truck.

Right now I don't have the plow frame mounted on my truck, but the wiring is still on there.
    The plow is "parked" against the fence in my yard right now, so I can only take pictures of the back if you want them.

PFS

9. TMAN

TMAN Junior Member
    from MIDWEST

pics

If it is 4yrs old then it must have 4 cylinders in the slide box, correct?

If so, I think I may pass on it. You can send me pics if you want. How much????

10. prayforsnow

prayforsnow Member

Hummm,

Two in each side...One two-way cylinder to extend each slide box, and one small two way cylinder to tilt each wing.

It cost me $4100 when I bought 'er...I'm lookin' for 3K OBO.