1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810 with free F450!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bossman22, Feb 19, 2011.

1. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

I'm selling my blizzard 810, Blizzard does not carry a mounting bracket system for our new 2011's so I am just selling this last plow and gonna get another Boss, (then our whole fleet is Boss.) I bought the plow off a buddy of mine last year when he ran into some problems with money, So I bought the Ford and plow thinking I was a master mechanic. But the ford does not run and NO tranny but it is in good looking shape. If you are intrested the price is $4000 OBO. And all mounting gear is for an 93-93 F250-F550. I will be available for delivery depending on distance. Give me a call or PM me with any questions Thanks!!! (316)-303-7712

2. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

You got any pics?

kevlars

3. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

Here's some pics of the truck. I will have pictures of the plow tomorrow.

P1170167.jpg

P1170168.jpg

4. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

damn i wish your were closer! i would be all over this.... good luck with the sale

5. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

What motor is in the truck???
    is it 4x4 or 2x4?

6. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

C'mon not that far!!! HAHA thanks anyways..

7. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

4x4 with the 7.3

8. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

What is the mileage on the truck? Auto or manual? Do you know what the issue is with the engine?

kevlars

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

What year is the plow?

Why is the truck not running? Any idea what's wrong with it? Do you have a trans, even for a core?

10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Being a Fsuperduty it should be 2wd unless it was converted by an aftermarket company. They sit like a 4x4 from Ford. Not saying it isn't a 4x4 truck but that's not how most of them are.

11. SIWEL

SIWEL Senior Member

looks like a clean truck at a fair price. Is it a manual or automatic?

12. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

Ok, the truck is a manual, I dropped the tranny to take it in to test, when I came back I set it on the flatbed over night where it was stolen. It still has the transfercase and all. The motor I have not taken it in from being short on time. My friend thinks the main bearing is going out? He said its repairable. If you want a transmission I am finding lots on craigslist. Mileage is 45,000 it used to be a city truck and then sold at an auction. Mark13 I will check 100% today I am almost positive its 4wd. H2O the plow is an 03 model? He bought it straight from the factory in a crate and assembled it all himself. Anymore questions just ask or call.

13. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

I also have the title in hand...

14. SIWEL

SIWEL Senior Member

If it is a 4wd

PLEASE PM ME ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. Also a few more pics of the interior and blade and misc truck pics would be good too. Maybe even the motor.

Thank you,

Ryan

15. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

Here are some plow pics...

P1190170.jpg

P1190171.jpg

16. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Any way to get it shipped reasonably to the Chicagoland area?

17. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

And if any of you guys want the truck, I'm really only after the plow.........although I've been considering making an offer on everything even though I have no use for the truck in its condition.

18. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

If the truck was 4x4 I think it would be a neat work truck and we could maybe work a deal with the guy to seperate the package. Seeing as how long the drive shaft is I'm saying it's 2wd like 99% of the other Fsuperduty's and I'd get that thing stuck in under 3 seconds.

19. cwby_ram

cwby_ram Senior Member

He said the transfer case was still in there. I'd be interested to know if it was really 4x4 or not too.

20. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I don't see any front hub lockouts. Unless the simulators were added over top of them