1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810 SS Plow for Sale(cheap)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jiriki87, Apr 24, 2005.

1. jiriki87

jiriki87 Member

I have a 810 SS Blizzard skid steer plow for sale. located in Steamboat Springs, CO 80487. Used the plow for two seasons about 30 plowable events. I have had parts on it re-welded, ie mounting brackets, it is better and stronger than new. Would like to get $2500.00 or best offer for it. Can hep with delivery within 300 miles. email me at msloop77@yahoo.com or cell 970-846-7740. will go on ebay in a few weeks, if not sold on plowsite.com
  2. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

Do controls come with it to work the wings and angle? what mount does it have? any pics? Thanks
  3. jiriki87

jiriki87 Member

the plow is for a skid steer. It has it's own handheld controller for angle--left/right and two other toggle switches for the wings. It is a universal mount for all current skid steers. email me at msloop77@yahoo.com if you have any other questions. mark
  4. jiriki87

jiriki87 Member

How about $2300.00 or best offer