1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810 PowerPlow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NEPSJay, May 29, 2009.

1. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

Up for sale is a Blizzard 810 power plow, bought new in 10/2005, used lightly. Has been in storage and NOT USED the past two seasons. Includes mount off 2005 Chevy 2500HD, light tower, wiring harness, and joystick controller. Pics will be available this weekend to those interested who PM me. This thing HAS GOT TO GO! I'm tired of climbing over it, tripping over it, looking at it, etc, etc. Local pick up only, I have a machine to load on your truck. Zip code is 18419.
    $3000.00 OBO

2. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

Pics added

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  3. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

More pics added

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  4. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

reduced to $$$2800.00

5. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

what town in pa?

6. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

Factoryville

7. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

Does it include everything to go on an 05 chevy. Do you have another truck with a blizzard plow to demonstrate it

8. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

yes it includes everything for an 05 chevy 2500hd. No i dont have anything to demonstrate it. My lease was up last month, now i drive a ford focus and i aint plowin with that.

9. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

reduced to $2500.00!!!

10. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

larryhd from Vermont.... You told me you wanted this thing and you were coming down on saturday to pick this up. I WAITED ALL DAY for you. If you changed your mind, fine. But, how about a little COMMON COURTESY and DECENCY of returning my phone calls??? Wheres your balls, LARRY???

11. larryhd

larryhd Senior Member
    from vermont

Larry did not change his mind he was in a crash and is still in the hospital he was on his way to pick up the plow I did not call you I don't have your phone number but Larry wanted me to pm you and I did I'm sorry it was not first thing on my mind I was worried about my husband
    thanks
    Larry's wife

12. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

Still available... if someone wants this, act quick, as it wont be around by the weekend.

13. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

SOLD....... Thanks Dave. THEEE END!

14. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Get well soon, Larry!

15. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

There's nothin wrong wit Larry. It was just a cop-out to back out of his commitment.

16. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Wow! That's not cool if it's true.

17. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Man you are an a$$, he is a stand up guy and I doubt the story is BS.

18. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I hope you know that for sure!

19. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

No need for name calling. Especially with something that- in no way shape or form- pertains to you. and by the way.....Arent you the guy who offered me something ridiculous like $1500 and i told you I'd cut it up with torches and scrap it first??

20. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

I offered you what is is worth to me right now. And it was 2k. Like the other guy said you should make sure you know what you're talking bout first.