1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810 power plow with 3500 chevy mounts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by grassmanvt, Nov 26, 2007.

1. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Hi guys, trading in the truck so time to sell the plow. I bought the truck in November of 04' and the plow shortly after. I purchased new. Truck its off was an 04' Chevy 3500 should also fit 2500 hd' back to 03' and not sure how new. Comes with the push frame, wiring, and controller. You might have to buy a couple bolts and thats about it. If you are buying it for another application I think the parts needed(push frame and light specific harness) run about 6 or 700 last time I checked. Plow new is about 5k. Works good but does show some use as is expected. Would like $3000. Can e-mail pictures if interested, I will have to get a couple current ones tomorrow. Reply with an e-mail or pm with an e-mail address if you want pictures. I can load it for you, no problem. I also have a like new blizzard 760 speedwing off a 06 f-150 complete setup. Also have a couple fisher mm1 style 3-wire plows I will be selling. Updating a bunch of stuff this year. Reply for details about any or all. Thanks.

2. BCM

BCM Junior Member
    from midwest

Plow

hello i have a 2004 Chevy 2500hd duramax and I"m looking for a plow if you have any Blizzards, westerns, or boss you can e-mail me pictures at bestlawn_@hotmail.com thanks Ben

3. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

The blizzard 810 listed should go right on the truck you mention. I will get some current pictures hopefully later today, just getting in from plowing.

4. bterry

bterry Senior Member

I'm interested in the Blizzard 810, would need it ASAP. Please email some pics to bterry(@T)stny(dot)rr(dot)com. A call to 607-222-1463 would be great also. Where in VT are you (I'm 2 hours from Albany NY).

5. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

pictures sent, just let me know if you don't get them. Thanks.

6. Lowes

Lowes Member
    from Mo

I have a 03 chevy 3500. Can you send a pic or two?

7. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

Yep but I will need your e-mail address.

8. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

How about $2,750? Anyone?