1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810 Power Plow - less than 30 hrs of use

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lawnscapes2, Nov 1, 2011.

1. lawnscapes2

lawnscapes2 Junior Member
    from zone 5

I have a Blizzard 810 Powerplow that i bought new in dec 2009. I was just getting into the snow business, and i didnt have very many accounts at all, but i planned to grow that side of my business so thats why i bought such a nice plow right off the bat. I got out of the Landscaping / Lawn Care / Snow business in dec of 2010 and i probably only used the plow a total of 25-30 hours.

This plow is absolutely amazing and extremely productive. I purchased the Poly blade edge, which has hardly worn down at all. I have 1.5 gal of blizzard hydro fluid as well as an emergency repair kit that hasn't been used at all.

Currently this is mounted to a Black 2005 Chevy Duramax LT CCSB with 128000, this truck has all the options, and the only plowing this truck has done is the 25-30 hours with this 810 PP.

I am selling both the plow and the truck, and i will separate them.

For the plow i am asking $5,800 with all the accessories.

For the Duramax i am asking $22,000

For BOTH i am asking $25,000

Feel free to PM me, and i will give you my phone number / email and we can talk.

Pics to come soon. Thanks for lookin!
  2. Duramaxallison0

Duramaxallison0 Member

where ya located
  3. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Good price for the truck, or the truck plow combo. Bit high for just the plow. $4k tops. You near PA?
  4. lawnscapes2

from zone 5

Central IL. and thank you!
  5. lawnscapes2

from zone 5