1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810 Power Plow Fits F250sd

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jsyonker, Feb 6, 2005.

1. jsyonker

jsyonker Junior Member

This Blizzard 810 is less than three months old and in awsome shape. I am selling the plow, because of the lack of time that I thought I had before purchasing it. The plow fits my 1999 F250SD. It comes with the led-touch pad controller and the new trip spring cover. I am asking $3500.00 OBO. If you are in the market for a great used plow, look no further. I am willing to travel up to 100 miles from Southwestern Michigan to deliver the plow, however, you must uninstall it once there. If you have any questions, please call Jason at 269.208.8531

I have photos of the plow, this thread will not take them as the file is too large. I can email direct.
  2. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

I know this is an old ad, but is the plow still for sale?

Thx, Bob
  3. jsyonker

jsyonker Junior Member

Hi. I did sell the plow. Thanks for the inquiry though. The plow worked great, but the lack of snow here in SW MI didn't pay for itself.
  4. jax1013

jax1013 Senior Member

I tried to email you it wouldnt go through to that address... I have an 810 for sale at very good price...give me a call at 917 417 6611 or jax1013@aol.com so i can show you pix of the plow
    Thanks Jack
  5. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Jax, u have mail.