1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810 plow parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Barrakudaman, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

I have just about every part needed for the plow side of the blizzard 810. Does anyone need a pump assembly? wiring, wing, hydrolic ram? Please state a price your willing to pay. I'm not sure if i want to part the plow out yet. Thanks, Ken

GetAttachment.jpeg

GetAttachment[1].jpeg

GetAttachment[2].jpeg

GetAttachment[3].jpeg

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

What color is the manifold? Interested in the motor/pump/manifold with valves and solenoids if available.

How much for the whole plow?

3. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

blizzard 810

$1000.00 for the whole plow / make an offer on the parts you want or for the whole thing.

4. bjhawk

bjhawk Junior Member

do you have the truck mount? I am looking for a mount for a 04 ram

5. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

I may be interested in the wings with the push arms.

6. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

I have no truck side parts. Please make an offer on parts you may or may not want. I have a price for the whole plow. 1000 obo Thanks

7. happy

happy Junior Member

condition

Does the plow work? Pardon me if I sound ignorant. It looks pretty rusty near the bottom. Has it been involved in an accident,fire etc. What is the story behind the plow?

8. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

is the right wing sheared off the push beam?

9. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

The plow was in working condition a year ago, is what i was told. Parts have been taken off when needed. The wing is not sheared off. The plow is rusty. come look at it if you want. anytime

10. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

$750 make anyone interested? Or should I keep this plow for parts incase mine breaks down? Besides this plow set up, I have a complete spare pump/motor/plow wiring/solenoids. How often is it that you would need any other part?

11. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

How much for the deflector & associated brackets?

12. 96zjlimited

96zjlimited Junior Member

Do the slide box's have one ram per side or two? I need a ram, but it would have to be pretty quick

13. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

This appears to have four wing cylinders, two for extend, and two for forward pitch. 4 hoses per wing.

14. 96zjlimited

96zjlimited Junior Member

How can you tell from the pictures? If that is the case, I would give 250 shipped for both rams on one side. But I need them ASAP

15. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

The plow in the pictures looks to be "missing" the slide box stop pins.

16. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

96zjlimited give a call. 9204105117. I sold the deflector

17. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

It Does have the slide box pivot pins, However the "wing angle" hydrolic cylinder on one side has the eyelet broke off, thats why the wing on one side is not on in the picture. This plow has 4 hydrolic cyliners inside it. 2 for the wing pivots, and 2 for pushing the wings out.

18. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

The pass side hydrolic rams are sold. The plow is pretty much completely disassembled now.

19. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Is the "a-frame" straight or bent? How much for that?

20. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

The Frame Looks straight in my eyes, I will double check it tomorrow and get back to you. I dont want to ship the a-frame. Do you want "Just" the a-frame bare? Thanks, Ken