1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810 or Western Wide out

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Pert Snow, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Pert Snow

Pert Snow Member

which do you think would be better and cheaper. Are they good for drives as well as commercial lots. They would be great for lots because it doesnt plow in parked cars.

If anyone has any suggestions i would love it thanks.
  2. snowman55

snowman55 PlowSite.com Addict

many threads on this do a search.
  3. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

If there are parked cars in the lots, then I say plow them in. They shouldn't be out in the weather, lol.
  4. winged1dur

winged1dur Senior Member

Welcome to the site Pert Snow. I see by your profile that you just joined four days ago so you haven't learned about the search feature. There is a lot of useful info that can be looked up in a search.

Hopefully you won't be offended by the first response you got. With the time he spent typing out his smug answer he could have checked your profile and seen you are new to the site. Most members here are more courteous and respectful than that.

Personally, I have no experience with either plow but in reading the responses to questions similar to yours I think you will find they are both great plows and your decision will come down to dealer service and location.
  5. Premier

Premier Senior Member

I have run both units, (thinking about buying one of my old trucks back w/ the 810) they are both great plows, they are so close to the same its hard saying if one it better than the other. IMO the western is easer to work on untill you get the blizzard figured out, but the blizzard seems to be built stronger. hope that helps