1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IMAGE, Nov 13, 2012.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I have a very nice Blizzard 810 for sale. I think the serial number is a 2007 if I remember off hand. I rebuilt and reinforced the front pivot pin on it a couple years ago. Pics on the site somewhere you guys might remember. And I doubled up the cutting edge so it's now 1" thick. It also has a flipped manifold so it's easy to change hoses. If you're a Blizzard guy you know what that means. It also has the bigger pump for an 8611 I got from Jerre.

I've owned it since 2007 (bought it new). The last 2 seasons it was only used a couple hours. It's been well fluid filmed every year and has almost no rust. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow.

For the plow side only I would take $2800. I could sell the mounts and wiring for a 2005 Chevy too for an extra $300, but I won't pull the truck side stuff off until the plow is paid for so I don't waste my time. If the plow doesn't sell it will just continue to sit around on the back up truck. The plow works great, I'm just thinking of switching the backup truck to a Boss plow so it matches/interchanges with my other equipment.

I also have an extra pushbeam that I don't know what truck it fits. Was told it might be to a Superduty. It's 36" wide, and has the holes on the side that frame brackets would bolt to. I would throw that in with the sale.

I will be going from Fargo ND to Grand Rapids MI sometime between Nov 21st and Nov 28th, we could work out delivery if you're along that route.

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I forgot to get pics today. Not sure if I'll get in the shop before the weekend now to get some. Will get some when I can.

3. windrowsnow

windrowsnow Senior Member
    from nw ohio

I would like to see this

4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Here is a couple pictures. I took a video also that I am uploading to YouTube. I will post it here in a little bit when it finishes uploading.

IMG_0658 (800x600).jpg

IMG_0660 (800x600).jpg

IMG_0672 (800x600).jpg

IMG_0663 (800x600).jpg

IMG_0671 (800x600).jpg

IMG_0658 (800x600).jpg

IMG_0660 (800x600).jpg

IMG_0672 (800x600).jpg

IMG_0663 (800x600).jpg

IMG_0671 (800x600).jpg

5. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Here is a link to 3 minute video showing the blade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A6nphlY1iY

I forgot in my description earlier that the kickstand is broke. You can see it in the vid, it is bent because I forgot it down once when plowing. I tried to heat it and bend it straight, but that made it weak and so it bent again. It could be fixed easy enough with some welding and a small bit of steal.

6. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I forgot to mention that the cutting edge is 7" tall and 1" thick. It will take a long time to wear it out.