1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BLIZZARD 810 FOR SALE ( pre-dd)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MnM, Dec 26, 2013.

1. MnM

MnM Senior Member

I have a blizzard 810 for sale . Includes plow , lights, controller. $2500 obo

Text or call Matt @732-637-3664

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

That's a really good price!

Pictures?

3. MnM

MnM Senior Member

i will send pics to anyone that is a serious buyer. unless you want it dont want to waste my time.

4. MnM

MnM Senior Member

I see you are from minn. Are you interested in the 810? it would be one hell of a delivery bill. lmk if your serious or just a curious member wanting to see plow pictures

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I was trying to help you sell it with pictures.... Sorry!

6. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

It's quite the ordeal these days to sell anything, especially craigslist! Probably dealing with tire kicker frustration! Bump it up! Best plow on the market!

7. cl733

cl733 Senior Member
    from Canada

I would take that in a heart beat if you were closer

8. CleanCutL&S

CleanCutL&S Senior Member

Agreed, If you want to sell something pictures help. Also a detailed description would help. Year? Condition? Functional?

$2500 Is a fair price, But I bet its heavily used.

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Quiet you! Buyers only may comment!!!!!