1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810 for sale. GOOD SHAPE! $3500 preDD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by maxmw28, Nov 4, 2011.

1. maxmw28

maxmw28 Junior Member

***for better pictures, go to my craigslist ad: http://up.craigslist.org/pts/2660145687.html ********

Up for sale is my Blizzard 810!

Included is: Plow, controller, mount for 04 Chevy 3500, lightpole, and plow light/truck light on/off switch and harness. Blizzard wiring harness for the lights and hydraulics stays on the truck, and is NOT included.

Plow is in GOOD shape, and was NEVER used to plow commercially! This thing has barely even been worked yet!!! See pictures below. Pre-DD Blizzard. My loss is your gain. Plow is in good shape, so I'm pretty firm on price. Please call ONLY. Thanks!

I am located in Negaunee, MI. I can help with delivery if the plow and fuel is paid for FIRST! Just let me know! Thanks for looking!

-Max
    (906) 370 6435