1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810 for sale, COMPLETE! $1,800!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Nov 16, 2008.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Selling for a friend. It is an 810 Blizzard complete with mount, wiring, controller for 92-97 F250/350 4x4's (maybe more but you'd have to check). It was working great when it blew a hose on the left wing. He ordered ALL BRAND NEW hoses from Blizzard and they are all included ($3-400 worth). It had happened toward the end of the season and he never messed with it. He then sold the truck. It could use a paint job, but it's solid and not all rusted out.

$1,800 for everything as/is, located in Merrillville, IN. Price is firm, as he knows what it's worth, especially if he were to fix it. First to respond has first chance. I will provide pics, just haven't had a chance to go out there to take them yet.
  2. torquet

torquet Junior Member

3. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

4 hose or 8 hose for the wings?
  4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

interested in pics if his is still available
  5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Not sure, it is not the most recent version if that helps

Pics to come. I did receive a PM right away from what seems to be a serious buyer. I'll keep everyone updated.
  6. Dakotakid

Dakotakid Junior Member

Send pictures please
  7. EliteSnow&Ice

EliteSnow&Ice Senior Member

Please post some pics if u got them. thx
  8. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I am still interested please let us know if this available
  9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Guys, I apologize. Been busy and haven't even thought about this. I still haven't got out there to take pics (have been there but forgot). It's not for sale elsewhere, so it is still available. Those that were seriously interested, please let me know if you still are and I'll go in order. For those that are, I will give you his # one at a time and you can deal with him directly. He'd like it gone so he has some cash to work with for other things. If it doesn't sell he'll fix it and put it on a truck for resale, he just doesn't really have the time to mess with it (and neither do I).
  10. 4evergreenlawns

4evergreenlawns Senior Member

Look at my signature I am serious Blizzard owner. Cash in hand and I can pick it up with a truck with a blizzazrd truck side and check out plow operation and take it away. Call me.

Ron G.
    630 675-2939
  11. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

Im in valpo..... if you could send me over his phone number as I would like to go take a look at it.

12. 4evergreenlawns

4evergreenlawns Senior Member

Left my name and number and stated I am interested. Got a PM saying someone would call. Been three days and nothing. Just would like to know is this for sale and available?

Ron G.
  13. snowandgo

snowandgo Senior Member

I also called on Tue., and got no call back.
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  14. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll talk to him guys, to see if it's still available; it should be unless it was sold to someone here.