1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810 for parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nevrnf, Nov 24, 2007.

1. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

2. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

I seen that last night too. Pretty spendy for a parts plow. To rebuild wouldnt be cost effective, wings are $400 per side, my guess is both are shot if there still out.

3. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Is it just me, or does the quick attack look bent?

4. T-MAN

Good eye, the lift arm does apear to be bent too.
    $600 tops

5. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Something to remember he is including a Ford mount, Truck side wiring and a controller. Probably worth $1k for everything.

6. T-MAN

Im too cheap to pay that for a parts plow. Your right though on the value of everything.

7. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

I would be all over it if i was not in the position of " bent over and bleeding" but $$ right now are emergency repair only.

8. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

You could leave the wings off, cap or bypass the wing hyd lines and have a cheap 8' plow is its beyond a simple repair.