1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810 for parts or repair

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by procut1, Nov 13, 2011.

1. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

Blizzard 810 power plow for parts.
    Complete except for the pump/motor/manifold. Was using it until i had a manifold problem and decided not to fix it. Im no longer in the snow business.
    Hoses replaced last year and one wing replaced.
    Cylinders good
    Come take a look at it
    $350 cash
    Must go this week or I have to send it to the scrap yard
    Call/text 845-337-1440

plow.jpg

2. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Ugh, why do I have to be so far away.

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

If the A frame is straight I'd be interested in buying it........if you'd ship it. I'd like the a-frame, quadrant, angle cyls, and maybe hoses just for spares. I'd give a decent buck for it all shipped, although I understand shipping may make it not worth while for you to do it.

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

And I really wouldn't NEED angle cyls or hoses. Mainly a-frame and quadrant with claw and lift cyl.

5. BreyerConstruct

BreyerConstruct Senior Member

I'd be interested... but couldn't grab it this week.
    ~Matt

6. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

i think i have someone coming for it today.

I really dont have a way to ship or really move it for that matter. I moved all the trucks and equipment already

7. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

Sold............