1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810 F/S

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wls, Mar 30, 2010.

1. wls

wls Senior Member

I have a Blizzard 810, bought it in Oct 04, so its either a 04, or 05. It has a new draw latch assembly, new angle cylinder, (both used 2 storms). Selling the blade only. Everything works great. I got the low/high asking price for this (blade only) from probably the nation's most well known Blizzard Dealer, so no lowballers please. will see where this goes. It has 1"1/4 of cutting edge, I built up the wing cutting edge, with old cutting edge. $3000.00 Thanks.

Plow Blizzard1.JPG

Plow Blizzard5.JPG

Plow Blizzard4.JPG

2. Whitey

Whitey Member

Do you still have this?

3. wls

wls Senior Member

yes still have it

4. wls

wls Senior Member

$2500.00 buys it

5. frdtrckmnrich

frdtrckmnrich Junior Member

So is it just the blade? Do you have the wiring harness, lights,controller, etc???? What did it come off from? I am guessing the wrecked 97 f250?

6. wls

wls Senior Member

I have the harness, choice of controllor, either touch pad, or joy stick, the mount got smashed up pretty good. for that price you can get the blade, one controllor, and harness.

7. frdtrckmnrich

Do you still have the mount? Would you be willing to throw it in.

8. wls

wls Senior Member

the mount got smashed up pretty good.

9. frdtrckmnrich

I understand that in your opinion the mount got smashed up pretty good. But i am a welder/fabricator and am interested in it as a reference. It is like $700 for a new mount and i am wondering if it is something i could rebuild/ duplicate. I hope you understand where i am coming from. I am interested in what you have i am just trying to eliminate as many possible problems/expenses as i can.

10. wls

wls Senior Member

I understand, I had one rebuilt for a 05 dodge, the mount can go with the plow.

11. frdtrckmnrich

I tried to email you about the blade and your truck. But i got a response that it was the wrong email. Do you have a phone # or email i can reach you at? Otherwise my email is frdtrckmnrich@yahoo.com.
    Thank You.

12. wls

wls Senior Member

plow is sold