1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810 Cutting Edges

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by intlco, Dec 5, 2004.

1. intlco

intlco Senior Member

Has anyone priced these Blizzard Cutting Edges?

I just my Blizzard back from the dealer and now it's all up and running good. Had a problem with the relay harness wires from the factory.

Anyways, I ask the dealer about prices on cutting edges and nearly died.

He said that the wing edges that are 3/8" would cost me just over $200 a piece, and the main cutting edge would cost just about $400
    Than I would in addition have to pay shipping cause they don't stock Blizzard parts.

I think these cutting edges are over priced. After s/h, a complete set of edges would cost me almost a $1000

What kind of prices have you guys been getting?

Also, I need some Blizzard Hyd Oil, but they don't have it either, so he's going to charge me $20. a gallon for it.
  2. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

There are 4 dealers in Montana and one in Wyoming. Look them up at Blizzardplows.com. Let me know what kind of price they give you. That other guy is nuts.
  3. Up North

Up North Senior Member

I got a price on a cutting edge for my Blizzard 760LT from my dealer here on Friday. $74 for a new one, it's 3/8 inch thick by 7.5ft long, from Blizzard. I think you're getting hosed...but I'd check around.

4. intlco

intlco Senior Member

I talked with HCL Equipment, he runs all 4 dealers I believe. He has 1 in every larger town.
  5. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

i was qouted 300 for main and wings. uedge is 499 for both. i think your dealer is a thief. jmo
  6. intlco

intlco Senior Member

Do you mean, all three edges for $300?
    If so, what is the dealers name that quoted you?

Maybe he will ship to me.