1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810, 8611 and lp custom cutting edges

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CLRSNOW, Mar 7, 2011.

1. CLRSNOW

CLRSNOW Junior Member
    from Montana

I have 3 sets of custom built cutting edges for old style 810. The center edge is 1/2" thick and is 8" wide instead of 6" So this gives you an extra 67% of use before you change them out. Also the wing cutting edges match the 8" center but instead of 1/4" thick factory size they are 5/8" thick and have a 1" thick curb guard with 7" of flat to the ground to start with. All the material is AR plate. I have been using this design on all my blizzards since I first had to replace the stock cutting edges years ago. Also have some available for the 8611 and 8611lp.Price is $650 per set for the 810 and $740.00 for the 8611 and 8611lp.Shipping from Montana to Michigan approx $175.00 or to New York approx $220.00 per set. PM for more info. Thanks

020.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

2. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Nice looking edges. Wish i could have had these 4 years ago. I might have kept my LP.

3. CLRSNOW

CLRSNOW Junior Member
    from Montana

Blizzard cutting edges

I have a set of PH1 8-10 cutting edges and could have 8611lp, or 8611 made for sale.

4. Duramaxallison0

Duramaxallison0 Member

any for speed wing

5. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Whats Factory Edges Cost
    I made custom Edges for western and boss 5/8x8''
    Do you harden yours or is just mild steel

6. CLRSNOW

CLRSNOW Junior Member
    from Montana

Speedwing cutting edges