1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 810 -- 8' Straightblade FS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by markq, Aug 13, 2007.

1. markq

markq Member

Hey guys - I have a Blizzard 810 for sale. It is mounted on an '04 GMC 2500HD, and you get the mount, wiring harness, plow, lights, everything. It was used for 2 seasons (light seasons - havent had much snow in MD the last 2 years).

It is in great condition with minor surface rust around the blade. Never abused, and has everything that came with it when new. The mount and wiring harness are still on the truck, so will need to be removed, but ready to sell ASAP.

PM me, or email me at markq019@gmail.com if interested, or if you have any questions. I can get pictures, but it will take me a little while to get the the time to go out and take them.

Asking $3700 obo

Thanks!