1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

blizzard 8' to 10' wideout power wing plow for sale off 05 ford superduty 810 4 sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tojay22, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tojay22

tojay22 Member

selling for a friend. its an 810 blizzard with the power wings on it. can open from an 8' to 10' wide. it came off his 2005 ford superduty but should fit other years. has everything with it. all wires, controller, and mount. he added a large rubber flap to it that is weighted down by and old cutting edge. nice setup. plow has new cutting edge on it. asking $3500 616-446-1777

2. tojay22

tojay22 Member

here are a few pics

blizzard, my truck w plows, and cop car 005.jpg

blizzard, my truck w plows, and cop car 010.jpg

3. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

I don't get the flap.....

4. tojay22

tojay22 Member

well we get alot of snow here. its set up for doing large lots and being able to go fast while plowing powder. it can be cut if you dont like it.

5. nick858

nick858 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Wish you were a little closer.

6. tojay22

tojay22 Member

here are some new pics

westen ultra to send ans blizzard plow 005.jpg

westen ultra to send ans blizzard plow 004.jpg

7. tojay22

tojay22 Member

bump bump bump its on ebay now