1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

blizzard 8-10 erie special would like to trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snowguy01, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

Hi I have a 8-10 blizzard with new cutting edges this plow is a erie special I am looking to trade it for a xls or wideout I would like to have one of these plows is any one has one and is intrested let me know

2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

J used to have a W/O, I'm, sure he'd let it go, especially on trade.

3. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

J as in the snow plow shop he sold it

4. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

If you where going to see the 810 outright how much do you need to get? I am in the market for one

5. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Why the change?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  6. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

some of the places we plow the bottom lift hitch hits and drags and on one of the plows some times it will break we used a fisher this year and had no problem hitting with the chain lift system.

7. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Snowguy, since the jerk from Jersey stood me up let me know if you want to sell it outright.

8. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

ok will do