1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Blizzard 760sw Installation Nightmare on 1/2ton

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Jimmy Blizzard, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Jimmy Blizzard

Jimmy Blizzard Junior Member

you folks have to help me here. I purchased a 760sw to install on 2008 silverado 1500 w plow prep package.
    The dealer totally modifiied the undercarriage to fit, drilled some nice new holes in my new truck, and basically chopped up and re welded the undercarriage.
    Now i'm told the swing wing is not approved for my truck and i have to go to a straight blade. I contacted other dealers who do install on 1/2 ton so can somebody please help me here.:cry:
    Jimmy Blizzard

2. lohr

lohr Junior Member
    from 18411

I am A blizzard dealer in Pennsylvania.I looked up on the power match.I do not see a speedwing application for your truck.But if you would like to give me a call at my shop I will be happy to try to help you.We are a welding and fabrication shop so we done or built just about any kind of plow set up you can think of.Give me a call .My name is Mark and you can call me at(570)487-4151

3. Jimmy Blizzard

Jimmy Blizzard Junior Member

Thanks a million Mark, I will give you a call. I had to order a 7600lt which is not the plow i want, i need wings to look after large parking lot. Have/can you make wings for the above??
    Again, thanks for the note Mark, its much appreciated!