1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

blizzard 760lt wont angle left or right

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by kevleb, Nov 25, 2013.

1. kevleb

kevleb Junior Member

it moves up and down but wont angle left or right , there is power their hearing motor do its job but it seems that valves wont open or something ,, it always stays inside garage and about 3 weeks ago(it was working a-1) , set plow outside to work in garage and yesterday wanted to bring back in garage and no angle mouvement on the pow anyone can give me any solutions
    thanks
    kev

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

is it a ph1 or ph2 blizzard?

3. damian

damian Senior Member

make sure plug is clean and well connected, drive up to a wall or tree and give it a gentle nudge while angling , sometimes the pistons stick around the packings.

4. Perma Scapes

Perma Scapes Junior Member

hi,
    my 7600 blizzard just did the same thing, but only with the attachment arm.
    after plugging in the wiring harness, the attachment arm wont go up and connect to the truck.

When I tested if it moved left & right, it did.
    I tried raising the plow & it raised.
    I looked underneath & to my surprise it was connected.

deciding to the remove the plow, the attachment arm did come off and release however it wont go back on unless im using the joystick in the truck to do so.

I also hear the motor working while trying to connect, but the cylinder isnt moving.